Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    Smattering On About Nothing Important Share

    Oh you don't say?


    Why didn't you say so in the first place? We could have saved a millenium-old age of international disputes and blatant disrespect that have inflicted the human race.

    Oh wait...

    That's right - we're only humans. We're incapable of such control over such desires and temptations.

    I'm sorry...I can't nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't know if I should - ever.

    p/s: Obviously, I'm an Obama...

    Photo from Funworld Magazine.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin