Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Sunday, June 1, 2008

    LeRissa's Wishlist Share

    There aren't many things I'd ask for in life but if someone would have asked me what I would really like to have (preferably if given free =p), then these would definitely be in my "Christmas" list:


    1. Apple iMac 20"/24" (...making its way into my arms soon...)
    Wishlist No. 1 - check! =D
    1. Apple iMac 27-inch Thunderbolt - an upgrade? =D

    2.
    Volkswagon Touareg R50 in Black or Champagne


    3. Come, See & Conquer Rome (...will revel in Rome's beauty by end of November...)


    4. 1 TB External Hard Disk Drive - preferably LaCie's


    5.
    Fossil's Dress Watch - Check! But of a different design...


        
                                              Fossil Jesse Ceramic Watch in White

    6. Fossil's Stella Multifunction Resin Watch in White & Gold - ...my heart still aches for this...




    © Fossil Inc.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin