Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    I Am Lemon - Feature Blog Share

    I'm feeling a little generous today. I'd like to share my space here to feature a blog that I frequently read, sometimes to get a sort of a jolt, for us people who think we're ALL THAT, needs once in a while.

    Farid Azlan Ghani's blog I Am Lemon is an outlet of life's anecdotes, particularly his, through the experiences of the realities in life. Perhaps, if he had one thing to say what his posts were all about, it would be the fact that we're humans and we're all hypocrites because we're all here for the very same reasons. But this, I only assume.. =D

    Here, I would like to post an entry from Farid's blog that I feel captures the bits of truth of human's selfishness and arrogance that inflict not just us, but by you, as well. Enjoy.

    Suara Yang Tak Mau Kau Dengar

    Ooooi orang tingkat atas

    Kalau melihat kebawah jangan setakat memandang dari sana

    Turun dan pijak bumi sini

    Supaya kau ingat dan rasa semula

    Angin semput dilaluan kecil ini

    Di sini ..ya disinilah titik mula panjat tangga mu keatas

    Dah lupa???? Baik kau ingat balik sebelum….

    Kami orang bawah tidak lagi mahu memandang mu dengan mendongak keatas

    Waktu itu nanti kau akan goyang dan jatuh

    Jatuh seperti orang yang terjun tiruk

    Terlalu laju melintasi bola mata kami

    Hingga tiada perasaan di hati kami untuk ambil tahu pun

    Sehinggalah kedebub!!! Bunyi jatuh yang melintasi telinga kami

    Terdengar jauh orang mengaduh parah

    Dan kami tercari-cari

    semangat untuk mencari

    Itupun kalau kami peduli.
    Touche, my friend, touche...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin