Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Sunday, October 25, 2009

    Towards Those Steps Share

    As of at the moment, I'm preparing a four/five-part "saga", in unison to the days counting to my graduation this Saturday.

    Nothing too depressing (as of my other posts have been), merely a re-collection of memories and experiences that have made me the person that I am today, of things that I have learnt and most definitely still learning from and what it means to take to the stage and receive that thin sheet of paper that will in a way, lay the path to my future.

    This may seem trivial to you, but it means a whole lot more to me because it was my journey. It is my graduation. It will be my moment.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin