Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Thursday, October 15, 2009

    I'll Keep You Safe in my Heart Share

    Day 4 (15th October 2009)

    Dear Tiny,

    Today, you went to be with God.

    As hopeful as I was when I woke up this morning, I knew somehow that you will go. But it's okay, Tiny. I know you've tried.

    Can I tell you how much I miss holding you so close to my heart, so close to my face that I can feel you breathe?

    Can I tell you how much the others miss you, because somehow they know you're not there anymore? I found it hard to keep them calm and not cry all the time.

    And can I tell you how much I love you and despite losing you today, I am still so proud of you?

    Even though my heart is broken and I can feel you missing in it, I have to tell you that I am so proud of your brother & sister today.

    And I know you are proud of them today, too.

    p/s: Sleep well, my Tiny, for I'll keep you safe in my heart, always.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin