Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Thursday, October 8, 2009

    Our Love will Pay the Bills Share


    Don't you worry there, my honey
    We might not have any money
    But we've got our love to pay the bills.

    Maybe I think you're cute & funny
    Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do
    With you, if you know what I mean.

    Well, you might be a bit confused
    And you might be a little bruised
    But baby how we spoon like no one else.

    So I will help you read those books
    If you will soothe my worried looks
    And we will put the lonesome on the shelf.

    Let's get rich and buy our parents home in the south of France
    Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
    And teach them how to dance.

    Let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
    Making everybody look like ants
    From way up there, you & I.

    You & I...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin