Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Wednesday, July 1, 2009

    No Hate, Just Love for Bencinta Share

    I absolutely heart this song by Faizal Tahir. Before I was a fanatical fan of this song, I didn't think much of it. But after seeing (and hearing) Aqim's cover of it during the AF7 finale concert (yes, I sometimes watch this show), I fell in love with Bencinta, i.e Benci + Cinta (Hate+Love).

    The lyrics are powerful enough to even shed you to tears, if you're already primed for that kind of situation. Add to that the mesmerizing performance by Aqim that literally sent chills up my spine solidified the new-found "infatuation" with that song. Btw, I thought Aqim should have been the champ that night and I'm sure Adlin (AF7 judge panel) would agree with me on that.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin