Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Tuesday, April 7, 2009

    Velvet Dream Portfolio - The Preview Share

    A test drive of the soft-launching of my art & design portfolio...



    I'm still editing some things here and there and I hope everything goes well in the long run when I finalize them all.

    Took this picture of my cousin, Mona, while we were on the beach, supposedly jogging. Sunset lighting's are always one of the best in natural light and less is needed to get the picture just right. Thanks Mon for gratefully being my model!

    So far, so good - wish me luck!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin