Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

    Earth Day 22nd April 2009 Share


    As a follow-up to Earth Hour 2009, I'm also celebrating Earth Day. To show my appreciation, I'm putting up the Earth Day header (which I spent half a day making!!!) on my blog for at least one week starting today, as well as do the little things I can do to make it easier on Mother Earth...

    ...and that probably means shorter shower-time, less TV-watching, using the recyclable grocery bag more often, sleeping withOUT the night lamp (yikes!) and maybe even less internet surf time - just maybe...

    Anyhow, I am scheduling my TV-watching to a limit of one show I would really like to watch - The 11th Hour.

    Hoping you're taking the same initiatives, then. Afterall,
    there is only one Earth...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin