Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    A 7 for a Mac Share

    Gosh, didn't realized some of my links were, uh, "mis-linked"...Got it fixed (I hope) and some other things here..

    Sorry for the problems on the tech-side of things...not an expert, so...go figure.

    On a lighter note, I came across an interview in one of the local mags and found a pretty pathetichilarious response to one of the questions...

    question: On a scale of one to ten, with one being the lowest(...), how "techie" are you?
    answer: A 7 coz I'm a Mac user...

    WHAT THE H*LL?!
    Oh, really...so does that make Bill Gates a ZERO because he doesn't use Mac???

    p.s: don't get me wrong, I love using Mac - I just didn't know that was the criteria if you wanted to be considered as someone who is "tech-savvy"...duhhh...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin