Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    Exxxcuse Me? Share

    Transparency? My forte!

    Boastful? Perhaps!


    Linguist? 4 years of it - OF COURSE!

    For someone who can't tell the difference between 'quite' and 'quiet' or understand, let alone, use the word 'indelible' with precised accuracy, that person has quite the "balls" to say that I'm wrong in a field that I have more expertise in, at least more than THAT person.

    And, to make it more appalling in more than one obvious ways, that person is so wrong on so many levels that I cannot even begin to elaborate on.


    If I was as naived as that person, I'd kill myself. PERIOD.


    And here I am, thanking God, and grateful that I'm not that person...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin