Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Saturday, February 21, 2009

    Justifying Discrimination Share

    Today I was rejected, discriminated and disgusted by
    All because of what I eat or drink.

    Sure, I am angry
    Of course, I feel insulted.

    But not as angry
    Not as insulted
    As to what I know of you.

    Don't tell me I am foul because I don't have life 'concepts' similar to yours
    And then come back telling me you don't mind when your friends
    Eat or drink like I do.

    As I can remember, my life 'concepts' does not condemn the things I eat or drink
    But your friends are bound to the laws of your life 'concepts', as of you are.

    But hey, we are only humans, and humans do mistakes, as the saying goes.
    So, if you're going to discriminate anyways, do it RIGHT!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin