Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Friday, February 13, 2009

    Warm Luminescence Share

    My new lamp sharing space with some of my fave things...

    I bought a new lamp yesterday - oooh I love it! Love the way the light hits the beads and bounces off the walls with warm luminescence. One item checked off my wishlist...=)

    They always say your room is your haven - mine is heaven...

    In other news,
    *
    *
    *
    Today's my dearest Daddy's birthday...=D

    Happy 53rd Birthday!!!
    You'll always be the 'man' in my life.
    ...Thank you for everything...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin