Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Friday, May 29, 2009

    Let Me "Poll" You Up Share

    O-key - I've been silent almost all month. But I have a good reason. You see, my router got blown up when a certain someone was stubborn enough not to listen to advices of switching it off for a little while because we were going to shut down the electrical power to fix some wiring. Hey, it was a cheap router - but an important role it did play. Now we have to take numbers and wait in line to use the cable until a new router is in place.


    Anyways, as you might probably have noticed, I've put up a poll recently. I've always been interested in the undertakings  of the government to "better-fy" (yes, I made that up) the country and I was curious enough to want to find out how many Bruneians like yourself actually take note of these things and not just air out your blind frustrations publicly by joining the panas-panas segment on Pelangi FM.

    So I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take a little time out from your Facebook-ing and posting dozens of (vain) self-portraits to just make a quick vote and enlighten me with your levels of awareness - or lack of.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin