Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    My Little One Share

    I have never cried so much for so long about something I don't even own or have yet.

    It hurts to know that what I have, may very much hurt the love that I very much would like to bring up in the future with my love one. To hurt a little one like that, to see that the little one might have to go through what I have gone through, is all almost the same as not giving my little one a life that it deserves...no, I cannot let it be.

    I am not ungrateful. I am not bitter about life, or hopes. I just don't want him/her to live a life constantly asking, "Why me?". I don't want to cry myself to sleep every other night, knowing that I caused him/her pain; I don't want to keep telling him/her to be strong because I never had the strength to tell myself that I was or am strong enough; I don't want to say to him/her maybe there's a reason why, because even after so long, there have been so many, yet none that answered the question, my question, "Why me?"

    But yet, in a glimmer of hope and prayers, I will always tell myself, "Maybe, it will be okay..."

    "I would give up my life so that you could have a better life..."

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin