Quote Today

    If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Thursday, December 3, 2009

    Losing Brain Cells Share

    I don't read so much of the "serious" blogs like Huffington Post and the likes. I do sometimes but it isn't what tickles my fancy.

    My daily reads come from bloggers who write about events and experiences that they come about with and somehow makes all that related to you (the reader) as well. I like those kind of reads - it makes me think and reflect, not make me feel like I'm losing brain cells.

    Blogs I don't read and/or immediately stop reading are the kinds that babbles about how their day was, where they had lunch at and what they bought today at The Mall. Teenagers, and adults who are teenagers-at-heart, maybe, enjoy those trivial updates.

    Blogs like that make me feel like I'm getting stupider by the minute - kind of like sitting through and watching Carmen's the Perfect Catch.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    home
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin